Notification of full-paper acceptance will be announced as soon as possible, no more that
1 October 2018 6 October 2018 (for new submission)
We are still accepting full-papers until
29 September 2018 10 5 October 2018
Stage-1 Revision Deadline is now 10 October 2018
Payment Deadline is now 10 October 2018
Please follow the instructions in the registration system to see your review results, Letter of Acceptance, and Ticket to attend the conference
The 3rd International Conference on Teacher Education and Professional Development (InCoTEPD)
The development and advancement of information and communication technology, as well as digital technology, is very fast. It brings impact on improvements, and adjustments in the educational world. As expected, educational world must contribute positively to the development of human resources in order to always innovate in the various aspects of life in accordance with the needs of the community.
Innovation (renewal is reminiscent of two terms: invention and discovery. invention is the finding of something that completely new as a result of human thinking. Discovery is the finding of something that actually existed before. Innovation in the educational world (hereinafter called educational innovation) in Indonesia is a necessity, especially for changes in the educational system or sub-systems. Educational innovation is a hot topic that is in the center of attention. This issue always arises when people are hit by various problems related to the field of education. Educational innovation models, both top-down and bottom-up models have been implemented in various manners according to the needs and objectives of improving the quality of education. The study of the educational innovations in Indonesia still continues to be undertaken in both micro and macro areas. Also this study always requires a sustainable evaluation system.
- Identify the variety of educational innovation models in the early childhood education, basic education, and higher education based on research findings and best practices in various different parts of the world.
- Identify the policy and implementation of formal and non-formal education innovation.
- Developing the innovative learning models effectively based on the recent research findings and best practices in various disciplines of sciences.
- Developing innovative learning models in Teacher Education and Professional Development.
"EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION: Current Trends"
Topics to be covered:
- Education System
Innovation related to Education System at the level early chilhood education, basic education, and higher education
- Formal & Informal Education
Innovation in Formal Education and Non-Formal Education
- Learning Models
Innovation of Learning Models in the field of technology, science, social, culture, economic, sport and health
- Professional Teacher
Innovation in Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Full Paper Submission Deadline:
31 August 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection:
10 September 2018
- Revised Paper Submission Deadline (stage 1) (if required):
30 September 2018
- Registration deadline for authors:
30 September 2018
- Conference Dates: 20 October 2018
- Revised Paper Submission Deadline (stage 2) (if required): 30 November 2018
- Final decisions of selected full-paper for publication in the indexed proceeding : March 2019 (estimation)