The 3rd International Conference on Teacher Education and Professional Development (InCoTEPD) 2018
The Development and advancement of information and communication technology, as well as in digital technology, is very fast. It brings impact on demanding the changes, improvements, and adjustments in educational world. As the expectation, educational world must enables to contribute positively to the development of human resources in order to always innovate in the various aspects of life in accordance with the needs of the community.
Innovation (renewal is reminiscent of two terms, invention and discovery. invention is the finding of something that completely new as a result of human works. Discovery is the finding of something the has actually existed before. Innovation in the educational world (hereinafter called educational innovation) in Indonesia is a necessity, especially for changes in educational system or sub-systems. Educational innovation is a hot topic that is always talked about from time to time. This issue always arises when people are hit by various problems related to the field of education. Educational innovation models, both top-down and bottop-up models have been implemented in various manners according to the needs and objectives of improving the quality of education. The study of the educational innovations in Indonesia still continues to be undertaken in both micro and macro areas. Also this study always requires a sustainable evaluation system.
- Identify the variety of educational innovation models in the early chilhood education, basic education, and higher education based on research findings and best practices in various different parts of the world.
- Identify the policy and implementation of formal and non-formal education innovation.
- Developing the innovative learning models effectively based on the lates research findings and best practices in various disciplines of sciences.
- Developing innovative learning models in Teacher Education and Professional Development.
"EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION: Current Trends"
Topics to be covered:
- Education System
Innovation related to Education System at the level early chilhood education, basic education, and higher education
- Formal & Informal Education
Innovation in Formal Education and Non-Formal Education
- Learning Models
Innovation of Learning Models in the field of technology, science, social, culture, economic, sport and health
- Professional Teacher
Innovation in Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 August 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 10 September 2018
- Revised Paper Submission Deadline (stage 1) (if required): 30 September 2018
- Registration deadline for authors: 30 September 2018
- Conference Dates: 20 October 2018
- Revised Paper Submission Deadline (stage 2) (if required): 30 November 2018
- Final decisions of selected full-paper for publication in the indexed proceeding : March 2019 (estimation)