The 3rd International Conference on Theacer Education and Professional Development (InCoTEPD) 2018
The Development and advancement of information and communication technology, as well as in digital technology, is very fast. It brings impact on demanding the changes, improvements, and adjustments in educational world. As the expectation, educational world must enables to contribute positively to the development of human resources in order to always innovate in the various aspects of life in accordance with the needs of the community.
Innovation (renewal is reminiscent of two terms, invention and discovery. invention is the finding of something that completely new as a result of human works. Discovery is the finding of something the has actually existed before. Innovation in the educational world (hereinafter called educational innovation) in Indonesia is a necessity, especially for changes in educational system or sub-systems. Educational innovation is a hot topic that is always talked about from time to time. This issue always arises when people are hit by various problems related to the field of education. Educational innovation models, both top-down and bottop-up models have been implemented in various manners according to the needs and objectives of improving the quality of education. The study of the educational innovations in Indonesia still continues to be undertaken in both micro and macro areas. Also this study always requires a sustainable evaluation system.
- Identify the variety of educational innovation models in the early chilhood education, basic education, and higher education based on researh findings and best practices in various different parts of the world.
- Identify the policy and implementation of formal and non-formal education innovation.
- Developing the innovative learning models effectively based on the lates research findings and best practices in various disciplines of sciences.
"INNOVATION IN EDUCATIONAL WORLD"
Topics to be covered:
- Innovation of learning models at the level of early chilhood education, basic education and higher education.
- innovation in formal education and non-formal education areas.
- innovation of learning model in the field of technology, science, social, culture, economic, sport and health.
Prof. Dr. Paulina Pannen, M.Ls.
Expert (Higher Education), Directorate General of Higher Education,
Ministry of Researh, Technology and Higher Education - Indonesia.
- Abstract & Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 June 2018
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection : 15 July 2018
- Final Paper Submission Deadline : 1 Agustus 2018
- Registration deadline for authors : 30 September 2018
- Conference Dates : 19 - 20 October 2018
- Proceeding InCoTEPD 2016
- Proceeding InCoTEPD 2017